文章: 0
註冊時間: 週一 6月 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Re: 最近想買一支1~2.5k 的 mp3 請問各位可以幫我看一下嗎?

文章cybmp3 發表於 週六 5月 14, 2011 5:49 pm

不知道楼主买得到买不到
中国产的 台电 T51..650RMB
换成新台币的话。。我只不到是多少也。。。
外国人都对这款低价的随身听大加赞赏。。。。。
Moving on to the next Chinese DAP is the Teclast T51 aka Nationite S:Flo2. This player happens to use the same dual Wolfson WM8740 as in the Ibasso D4 portable DAC/Amp. The overall package of the T51 is fairly good, and would appeal to people outside the audiophile circle looking for an affordable, touch screen display equipped, digital player. It’s similar to the dimension of the Ipod Classic 120GB, only a tiny bit longer. It has a nicely finished plastic enclosure. And while the touch screen is not as sensitive as the Ipod Touch or the Sony X, it’s still quite a good touchscreen. The UI does have some bugs, like the songs that you have on the external microSD card is not included in the main player’s library, and so you have to always browse through the folder structure which is a few taps from the main library navigation. But at the end, I really think that all these imperfections are livable, because the T51 gives so much sound quality for so little price.

The dual wolfson circuitry of the T51 is definitely a very potent one, and definitely better than the DAC section on the Ipods and the Sony X. The Imod has quite a wide soundstage, but the soundstage of the Teclast still remains more three dimensional than the Imod. The problem with the RWA Imod, is not in the modifications done by RWA. The problem, it seems (I can only guess), to be the digital to analog circuit used in the Ipod. As much as the Ipod has evolved throughout the years, it seems that Apple was improving stuff the non-audio stuff like user interface, exterior design, storage size, while adding other features like video, podcasts, the Genius. For the most part, the RWA mod has improved the sound signature of the standard Ipod, but the same DAC circuitry still remains, and so you’re still stuck with the Ipod sound, that starts to show its limits, once you add high end amplification and headphones at the output side.

Okay, the sound quality the T51 seems to be everything I’m looking for in a portable DAC. It’s smooth and slightly warm, yet it remains very lively. What’s amazing is how the T51 presents the soundstage. For the most part, if you aren’t using a resolving enough headphone or IEM, the soundstage of the T51 will sound very close to the HM-801, and for some people, the livelier character of the T51 will even sound more impressive than the relaxed and dark sounding HM-801. I find myself really liking the T51 sound, it’s smooth sounding throughout the frequency range, but never piercing or harsh despite the lively sound. I find that the Ipod has an unnatural presentation on the lower treble and upper midrange. The T51 is so much smoother than the Ipod. I was really impressed with the smooth treble and midrange, the wonderful soundstage of the T51 that I actually “missed” hearing the bass section.

Good thing a friend of mine made a comment about the T51′s bass, and he happened to be right! The T51′s bass punch is a little too polite (aka lacking), and even compared to a standard Ipod, the bass feels lacking. It doesn’t have both the Ipod’s bass punch and bass extension. Low bass presence is also missing, definitely less than what I hear through the Ipod (even the Classic). So, where does that leave us now? If you listen to a lot of Accoustic, Vocal, or Jazz, perhaps the wonderful soundstage, treble, and midrange of the Teclast will make up for the lack of bass. My friend, however, loves listening to bass guitar solos, and so the Teclast sound is killing his music.

Aside from the bass issues, I guess that if you can live with the UI deficiencies (which we hope Teclast will fix as more firmware updates come), the T51 is a really potent sounding player.

...........中间省略。。。我相信台湾同胞E文一定不错的。。我就不翻译了。。嗯嗯

The Headphone Out Review

Okay, I won’t say much about the headphone outs on the Ipods. It gets the job done. I don’t think the RWA Imod’s headphone out is modded in any way, and so basically it’s the same headphone out as a 5.5G Ipod Video. The Sony X’s headphone out is also very clean sounding, but I’m bothered by its volume level, as it is the lowest among the others in the group. Despite the clean sound of the Sony X, it actually has quite a noticeable amount of hiss.

dap_comparison_12

If during the line out comparison, the HM-801 has separated itself from the pack, then in the headphone out comparison, the HM-801 left the other ones even further in the dust.

There is a certain advantage in having your amplifier section housed in the same enclosure as your DAC. Signal path is way shorter, and often they result is a more superior transparency. The problem is, that often a built in amplifier is not as good as what you can get if you go with a separate amplifier. Like the case with the Lavry DA11 (I’m drawing an analogy from desktop gears), the built in headphone out is very very transparent, and even the Beta22 was not able to match the transparency. But when you consider other aspects, and overall, the musicality factor, you’d still want to go with the Beta22 than the Lavry’s internal headphone amp.

Going back to the HM-801, I’ve been listening for a few days through the Protector driving the HD800 in balanced, but when I plugged in the HD800 straight into the HM-801′s headphone out, I was quite suprised. This thing is much more transparent and revealing than what I’ve been hearing through the Protector. Of course it makes a lot of sense, the mini-to-mini interconnects I’ve been using, though it uses a high quality pure copper wire, still degrades the signal somehow. So, here I am, mesmerized by how awesome the HM-801 was driving a full size HD-800 straight from its headphone out. Finally, you can have a one box solution that doesn’t require a separate amplifier. When the Protector is driving the HD800 in single ended, it was not even close. The Protector hasn’t got the grunt to drive the HD800 in single ended. If you switch to balanced, things are much improved, but the HM-801 still ends up with more punch than the Protector did. And of course, the Hifiman HM-801′s internal amp gives a much more livelier and more transparent sound than the Protector. Of course, you lose some advantages of going balanced, and the HD-800′s soundstage does get wider when driven from the RSA Protector, and you do get a weightier sound on that set up. But overall, I wouldn’t mind if I have to go ampless and listen to the HD800 straight from the HM-801′s headphone out. It’s powerful, transparent, and the musicality was very good as well. It’s really a combo that I can live with, and that’s very impressive as I’ve heard much bigger desktop amps that does a worse job in driving the HD800 than the HM-801.

dap_comparison_11

Going back to the Teclast, it doesn’t have the power to drive full size cans the way the HM-801 does, but if you’re listening to efficient IEMs, the Teclast is definitely very2 good. There was some concern about the Teclast having a lot of hiss, but at least on this unit, I find the hiss is very reasonable. Anyway the UM Mage is very sensitive, and even more sensitive than the Westone UM3, and I haven’t find any player or amplifier that can give total silence through the Mage. As a matter of fact, I find that the hiss from the RWA Imod’s headphone out to be louder (I believe that RWA doesn’t do anything to the headphone out, and so this is probably Apple’s fault).

Now that the comparison is finished, I am starting to feel like I’m gonna really miss the HM-801 player. I cannot imagine how much better it’ll get if you upgraded the internal amp, as the basic amp is very good already. Head-Direct’s new amplifier module for the HM-801 is already close to the release, and it was designed as an IEM amp, so expect a very smooth and noise free sound from that upgrade.

Every player does have its pros and cons. But if I have to pick the best sounding one, it’s definitely the HM-801. If you’re looking for good sound quality and big storage, I still feel that the Imod is the best choice. 240GB at the palm of your hands, is simply unbeatable. The Teclast is very awesome sounding, but only if bass is not high in your priority list. Vocal and treble lovers will love the Teclast, and the price is awesome too. The Sony X1060 happens to be the smallest one in this comparison, and thanks to the ALO Dock, it makes a great set up together with the RSA Protector for driving a balanced custom IEM such as the Mage.

System for auditioning:
Headphones: Sennheiser HD800 (stock cable for SE, APureSound cable for balanced), UM Mage (purple storm cable for SE, DIY APureSound cable for balanced)
Source: Ipod Classic 120GB, Sony X1060, RWA Imod 5.5G 80GB, Hifiman HM-801, Teclast T51
Amplifier: RSA Protector
Interconnect:
Sony X1060: ALO Sony LOD
Ipods: DIY SCSCag wire from Cryoparts terminated into Switchcraft 1/8″, DIY Japanese Pure Copper wire terminated into Neutrik 1/8″, Mundorf 99% 1% Gold terminated into Neutrik
Hifiman HM-801 and Teclast T51: DIY SCSCag wire from Cryoparts terminated into Switchcraft 1/8″ and angled Neutrik 1/8″, DIY Japanese Pure Copper wire terminated into Neutrik 1/8″

原文地址:http://www.headfonia.com/hm-801-t51-rwa-imod-ipod-classic-and-x1060/1/
译文地址:http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=875062&page=1
頭像
cybmp3
SR40
SR40

文章: 0
註冊時間: 週日 5月 08, 2011 1:10 pm
來自: 中国

Re: 最近想買一支1~2.5k 的 mp3 請問各位可以幫我看一下嗎?

文章zhang230631 發表於 週六 5月 14, 2011 6:54 pm

cybmp3 寫:不知道楼主买得到买不到