文章Hkimo 發表於 週一 6月 29, 2009 8:13 pm

懶的去翻頁.
索性直接開新的討論串.
以下概就是Head Fi上所看到對於JH 13 PRO的評論,謝謝收看 :bow:
翻譯的話,有稍微修飾一下,不然不怎麼通順. :haha:
所以如果想要知道原意,可能還是要看英文的部分.
為求方便,會把主要的文通通放到第一篇:bs: :bow:

6/26 Head Fi hockeyb213 的評論
detail is absolutely beyond belief the highs shine and sparkle way beyond anything I have ever heard both in full and iem range to date. Soundstage is as good if not better ( I am going to go with way better) compared to my best iem for soundstage being ie8's compared to my full sized cans (hd650's esw10jpn's among other cans I have listened to) is absolutely incredible I can see how people are saying these challenge full size cans for real. Honestly listening to them I cannot even find one thing that is not perfect. Listening to tears in heaven by Eric Clapton and his voice sounds so good it is hard to put it into words. I can so clearly hear the the brushes hitting the drums with such crispness like hearing every strand hit the drum.

我稍微翻譯一下
在音樂細節部分,表現亮麗傑出,可以說是目前我在耳道與耳罩中所聽過最好的,而音場也可以說是讓我覺得可以直比全罩式耳機
(HD650,ESW10與其他,我所聽過的耳機),說句實話,在聽耳機我很難說有什麼讓我不滿意的地方,
在聽Eric Clapton的Tear in Heave(中譯:淚灑天堂)時,他那絕佳的表現讓我難以用語言去形容.我能夠很清楚的聽到
鼓刷敲擊鼓的聲音,是那般的輕快就好像每個細節都可以聽到.

說明:
1.Full Size:耳罩式耳機如HD650.
2.IEMs:In ear Monitor耳道式耳機.
3.作者抱怨盒子太大了,不好裝.
4.作者好像6/26拿到,6/26就發表了這篇文章,不知道耳機Run開了與否,持續追蹤中.
5.這篇的開文樓主就是hockeyb213,所以要有更詳細的資料,目前只能在等等了.

PS:
1.另一個用戶Jamato8(P53)說他跟JH的ADAM聯絡過,ADAM說他很難想像目前JH 13 PRO已經Hot,Hot,Hot了.

6/28的評論
Hey guys I am reporting back from my day of listening. Let me start with WOW. I can simply not find anything to attack on the headphones. Highs just extend higher then any iem I have heard to date. I am not sure if this is due to the double drivers or the new generation. May be both or mainly one or the other, but either way combined it leads to wicked nice treble with no sibilance at all. The mids are luscious and involving! The main example of this is when I listened to "heaven" by Los Lonely Boys the guitar just jumps out and I have never heard such an accurate reproduction of guitar outside of speakers, as well as the vocals. They are like the singer is right in the room for you and you can hear every little piece of emotion and passion in the vocals. Obviously breaths among other minute details can be heard. Bass is detailed and extends very low. When listening to "Hotel California" (live edition from the hell freezes over album) for the first time at the beginning when the percussionist was hitting two different drums (as you can see if you ever watch the concert) I can hear the distinct different timbre given by each one which was never able to be expressed in any universal can I have used. Sound stage is just sheerly incredible. Everything is in the right place and instrument separation is apparent and easy to admire. That being said I feel that the jh-13 pro's have a very flat and accurate sound signature. They seem to accurately reproduce any piece the way it was originally recorded making me think of UE's coined term (Music the way it was meant to be heard). Hope you guys enjoy your pro's! In my opinion really something to behold.

翻譯如下:
各位,我來回報一下我聽一天後的想法,首先從WOW開始,基本上,我很難找到可以攻擊這個耳機的任何理由.
首先,高音勝過於各種我所聽過的耳機,我很難確定是因為雙單體還是新世代的關係,可能是這兩個原因,但也可能是其中一個.
但不管如何,他的效果勝過以往的三倍甚至讓我幾乎聽不到絲絲聲.

至於中音的部分甜美的讓人想整個栽進去.我提一個例子來說明清楚:當我在聽"heaven" by Los Lonely Boys(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjC4HXwLzBU) 時,
他的吉他聲直接吸引了我.可說是我第一次從揚聲器中聽到最準確的呈現,讓我就好像置身於這個音樂節目中一樣.
真要形容的話,這感覺就好像我身處於最好的收聽位置,而我也可以很明顯的聽到任何微小的聲音與細節甚至是感受到現場的熱情.

最後是低音.低音可以說是細緻與低沉的.當聽著"Hotel California"的現場版本時(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea0CDieb4yM).
這是我第一次可以很明確聽到鼓者在開頭敲擊 兩個鼓的聲音.同時也是我第一次在我所擁有的耳機中所能聽到最明顯最清楚的.

音場更是讓我難以置信.所有的東西都在正確的位置,各個樂器的放置也能讓我很明顯的知道.
也就是說,JH13 Pro的音場可以說是巧妙並準確的呈現了各個音樂細節.
該怎麼說呢,就好像回到了當初錄音的場地並讓我想到UE所說的那句話"Music the way it was meant to be heard".
希望各位可以享受你們的JH 13 PRO.我真的認為應該要擁有一副這樣的耳機.

耳机大家坛的文章 作者為sonysun from 耳机大家坛

声音才是真正的烧友所关心的,应该说JH13和UE11的一耳朵听感还是很明显的。记得以前有人说过,如果说UE10pro是天使的话,那么UE11pro就是恶魔,那种让人无法自拔的拥有魔力的声音就像毒.品一样侵蚀着神经。
那么我要说,很负责地说,JH13是声音的上帝。就像网站上的宣传一样,AURAL SE.X。记得当时UE11的声音给我的第一印象是充满能量感,低频略有过头,声场开阔无比,高频略有尖刺感,通透感比不上ER4,中频表现中规中矩,人声靠后,这大概是取决于舞台反监听的关系。
JH13是第二副让我湿润的耳塞,第一副是UE11了。JH13给我的第一印象是,声场比UE11开阔一个档次,通透感高于ER4,人声靠前,低频比UE11略有收敛,感觉是更HIFI,高频中频均强于UE11,我觉得JH13走出了舞台反监听的道路,而是进入了真正HIFI的殿堂,多单元的衔接问题已经不复存在。让人感觉这才是声音的真谛,相信有机会能拥有的人能体会到我现在的感觉。听着JH13,会让我忘记我在听动铁,自然流畅如水。
定位感比UE11强了不止一个档次,声场呈球形,无比广阔,包围感可比顶级耳机,怎么说呢,让我觉得是在听HIFI音箱,玩箱子的朋友随便拍。要做一个确切比喻的话,是从HD650到HD800的升级吧,负责的说,也就是现在的定位不用猜了,仿佛一切就在我的面前,我在用眼睛看。低音沉,中音准,低音甜,说的就是JH13。
好了就说到这里了,声音这种东西我真的说不清楚,我不喜欢YY,我也不是喜新厌旧的人,我只是一个从5岁起,学了十数年钢琴,真正爱好音乐的人。我不喜欢MALIGN任何事物,尽量做到公平公正客观评价,希望有不足之处指出但别恶意攻击,想和我交流的FANCIERS,欢迎加我QQ653968689,对COWON S9有兴趣的也可以加中国第一个S9群29438630-。-,由于有时差关系回复可能不能及时,请原谅,不过我会努力做到每条都努力回复的。希望我的介绍对烧友有一点点帮助,我将会为此高兴.

Head Fi上直接Iphone的想法 by tyrion
I've used it straight out of my iPhone and my beta22. The are excellent either way. The detail is amazing. As I'm sure I said earlier in this thread, I never went to CJ expecting to order a pair of $1000 custom IEM's but I can say now that I am happy I did. I'm sitting in my music room looking at close to $15,000 in gear and I'm perfectly happy listening to my iPhone and JH-13.

翻譯:
我把他直接用在我的Iphone與Beta22.兩個表現的都很好,細節讓人驚訝,我很確信我之前曾說過我不會花USD1000去做一客制化的IEM耳機,但我很高興我這麼做了,我坐在我的音樂間並看這將近USD15,000的地方,並高興著用著我的Iphone與JH-13.
PS:有人用Iphone接過啥麼耳機嗎?可以發表一下嗎??好難想像,不知道Iphone的推力如何?

Head Fi上jamato8提出的一些反論:
1.Well I just got mine. I hope they open up more. Like most of these things, though balanced armatures aren't supposed to require any burn in though wire does, they are all in my head with the sound. When Jerry called on the shipping address I asked him how they fit. He was quiet a moment and then laughed realizing I was kidding him.
So how do others find these on very first listen?
I haven't had customs before but having read about inserting them a number of times I mentally practiced it and with a slight twist with insertion they go in easily come out with a slight push under the ear lobe with no problem.
"Sound ok so far, but not overwhelmed with the sound. Needs to really open up and get more transparent. "

2.the soundstage isn't very big and the sound isn't very transparent. I hope it changes as I get better sound right now, as far as being more open with my PortaPros.
3.I hear what I hear and I have plenty of experience. The fit is good as it creates a tight seal with my mouth open or closed. But, the sound while on each side also is center and so far an "in the head" sound that isn't what I was expecting. I am using my Monica II dac with pure battery power, WAV saved CD's and some recordings I know well. So far there is no dimension. I will get a hold of Jerry to discuss it.

4.Any way, they "are" starting to open up more now and the bass is taking on a much better quality. The sound is also getting faster, which means to me, that the bass is getting out of the way of the lower mid frequencies and tightening up. I use a base line of other phones and a set of prototype IEM's that few have heard but are very good. I always go by comparison to others and not my memory. There has to be a baseline to compare to.

這是四篇回文,我把他分四段並抓重點翻
1."聽起來還ok,但並不是全面性的,可能還需要Run吧"(中間有一段好複雜,請AA友幫忙)
2.音場並不是很廣而且清晰度也還好,希望run in 過後會更好.
3.我聽我所聽到的,同時我也有很多經驗.戴起來也不錯,只是,兩支耳朵聽起來就像在腦袋中,跟我預期的不太一樣.我正在用我的Monica II並跟著電力,WAV等我所知道的.目前為止,並沒有尺寸.
我會跟Jerry 在討論看看(請見諒,翻的不好)
4.不管如何Jh 13 PRO開始開聲了,而BASS也提供了更好的質量.聲音也變能更忠實的呈現,這意義對我很重大.低音越來越好,而中音也越來越緊實.我用其他基本的IEM耳機很少能像他這麼好的.
我是用實際的比較而發記憶,所以會有比較的基線

跟 Westone 3 by Head Fi woodcans
I have had my pair since Sat. Had very little time for listening, but I think Edwood is right. These are my first pair of customs and upon first listen I was underwhelmed. Granted my expectations were very high. I felt they sounded a bit closed in and not quite as transparent as my favorite univ. iem's (Westone 3). So I did a quick AB b/n the two. I immediately found upon going back to the W3's that there really was no comparison. The bass on the W3's sounded stronger, but unnaturally exaggerated (in comparison). Going back to the JH13 - deeper, much better controlled and more natural bass. The highs are also much more natural and detailed on the JH but I must spend some more time with each to determine extension. I do think a component is related to first time custom iem experience as the more I listened, the more I enjoyed. I will post more later after I have had some time to listen extensively. Above comparison performed w/ my portable rig listed in sig. Will also post some impressions w/ high end source (Berkeley DAC) and brief comparisons to HD800 & HE90.

翻譯如下.
我從上禮拜六拿到耳機後,只有一點點的時間去聽,但我覺得Edward是對的(沒看到文,晚點去找).這是我的第一對定製耳機,而我也一開始聽的時候也沒有很多熱情.假定我的期望非常高,我覺得跟我最愛的weststone3相比,聽起來有一點接近但卻又不是很清澈.在W3s上,BASS聽起來強,可是卻又沒有那麼真實,有一點點誇示.相較於JH13的BASS卻又更深,與更好的控制以及更自然的BASS聲.跟W3s相比,在JH上面,高音聽起來更自然而且細緻.但我必須花一些時間才能知道哪一個比較寬廣.這是我第一次聽這樣的耳機,而越聽我也越享受.我晚一點會PO更多我的想發.
上面的這些比較是我以我所擁有的器材,也會PO一些跟HD800與HE90的比較.

By Head Fi Pale Rider
Just a listening update. I was able to spend some time A/Bing my HD800 and 13 sets on the same equipment in my office. All tracks are ALAC-encoded and include:
Robert Shaw Telarc of Verdi's Requiem
Neil Young Weld Like a Hurricane
Mile Davis Kind of Blue
MFSL of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road [spec. Funeral]
MFSL of Allman Brothers Live at Fillmore [spec. Elizabeth Reed]
Gold CD of Steely Dan Decade [Steve Hoffman version] [spec. Kid Charlemagne]
Telarc of Orff's Carmina Burana
Massive Attack Teardrop
Sheffield Drum & Track Record 24-bit [spec. Amuseum]
Propellerheads History Repeating
MFSL of Live at Leeds [spec. Summertime Blues]

By HeadFI Bolardito
擁有IEM's: UE11/Sennheiser IE8/Shure SE530/ ER4P/JH13 Pro (Soon)/ Previous:Westone UM3X/Westone 3

I listened to each track twice through each set before trying the other set, making notes, even a couple of sketches of soundstage, and then each can again once to confirm notes after listening to the other. A couple of factors that were difficult to factor out: comfort and fit. I find the HD800s quite comfortable, but one is aware of wearing them. They have weight, and thus a sense of constriction.

I plan to make more notes, but I'll be damned if the 13s are not consistently detectably better in the following areas:

Soundstage width
Soundstage height
Instrument placement on soundstage
Detail in complex passages; the more complex the passage, the more noticeably the 13s outperform the HD800s
Clarity [for me, different than detail, and I'm not real good at this verbalization]
Speed

The HD800s can actually move air, and so one aspect of bass impact seems stronger on them, but in terms of tonal register, I found kettle and bass drums on the Requiem more articulate and therefore more convincing on the 13s.

This sux. In all the right ways.

I got the JH13 today and have not been able to stop using them. They do everything the UE11 did wrong. There is not a single bump in any frequency and the detail these little things provide is nothing short of amazing. The bass is tight and accurate, never sounding boomy. For now I can confidently say that for me they are superior in every way to the UE11, which were up to today my favorite IEM (and I have heard most of the top tier universal IEM's).

Unlike barbes, I haven't heard the UE11 but come from SE530's as I've stated previously. I also owned the Westone 3 for a month so can compare to those as well.

Initial Impressions:

I'll start by saying there is really no point to comparing these to universals, they're quite obviously in a different league. But universals are still my reference point since these are my first customs. I'm going to just write a few random thoughts as I listen.

by Head Fi Jensen

The 13's go low. I'm talking all the way down. I hear bass that I didn't know existed in songs up until now. The low bass frequencies extend farther than either the W3 or SE530, which roll off in comparison. The midbass is less than the W3 though.

The highs extend all the way out, as far as I can tell. No sibilance, which was a big concern for me. Totally smooth.

The mids are perfect. Nothing was lost coming from the Shure's.

There has been no burn in that I can detect, just as I expected. They sounded immaculate from the second I hit play.

Fit is perfect. Took me no time to figure out how to insert the customs. They actually just suck themselves into place and auto seal.

I'm trying to find something to complain about to not make it sound like a biased, hype review. I guess I could say that while the fit is perfect, having customs might take a bit of getting used to - only because I'm used to soft universal tips not hard acrylic. I think that will just take a little getting used to though.

While we still don't have flying cars in 2009, at least portable audio is finally really ****ing good.

By Headfi Pale Rider

J, I continue to hear what I wrote about earlier. "Except for the occasional piece where there is actual air movement in the low-to-mid bass registers, where the HD800 driver alignment seems to work as intended"(這段請高手來吧!), the 13s exceed the 800s in every respect: comfort [the 800s are comfortable for me, BTW], vertical, horizontal, and depth soundstage, clarity, detail, instrument location accuracy & stability, resolution. And of course, the musicality. I haven't found a piece of music overall that does not sound better with the 13s.

By way of other comparison, I truly enjoyed my LiveWires; they were much more enjoyable than my Westone 3s, and I ascribed a lot of that to the excellent fit. But the HD800s, one-on-one, are quite a bit better than the LiveWires, especially in the bass, and the high/mid balance. Better soundstage, better dynamics at higher volumes. And compared to my balanced HD600, they were quite a step up; but in the 13s, they have more than met their match. And my LWs are great to pack as a backup and good for the bedside.

Seriously, I enjoy the 800s, and they are easier to use at my desktop rig, because of the length of the cord, and the ability to pop them on and off quickly. But I am re-thinking whether to spend any more money on them in balanced cables [I'll probably still get the Blue Dragon, but probably not the Double Helix or Equinox]. They are good for how I use them. But now, I am thinking of another pair of 13s, so I can have one with me always, and having a balanced cable built so I can have them plugged into my Apache at work full-time.

大略中文翻譯:
J,我來繼續我早先寫的.除了在低至中BASS的空氣震動與傳導之外等表現之外.JH 13在各方面都優於HD800.
當然HD800戴起來很舒服.可是不論在音場的水平,垂直,與深度上,甚至是澄澈,細節,樂器的位置,穩定以及解析度,純粹就音樂上來講HD800都不會優於JH13.

而跟其他的相比,我非常享受我的Livewire並甚過於Westone3s.我把這一點歸因於他優越的舒適性.但是跟HD800相比,HD800的BASS,高中音的平衡都比較好.不論是比較好的音場,立體聲跟那平衡的HD600相比,又更好,但對於13s.這支耳機我又更喜歡.現在我可以把我的LW當成備機了.

嚴格來說,我很喜歡HD800,不只因為他可以很快的開關,並提供桌機所需要的長度,但我有想過不論是花更多的錢在更好的線或是如何.都是端視我如何使用它.
只是現在,我在想要去定另外一附JH13.讓他可以一直跟我在一起並選一個不錯的線.讓我可以一直用他.

By Head Fi Sasaki

My first impression is, the sound signature is somewhat similar to ES3X but cleaner and more transparent. I felt spacious sound-staging as others stated. Highs are sharp and well defined, bass is tight and not prominent, I think the frequency balance is good.

我的第一個印象是他的聲調很像ES3X,但卻澄淨與清澈.我能感受到更廣的空間感.高跟銳利都扁小的很好,而Bass緊而突出.平衡也很好.

Review: JH Audio JH 13 Pro
作者跟JH11PRO VS UE 11 PRO是同一位.
只是那分數......

先貼分數,其他的慢慢補起來.
也可以去Headfi上看完整的文章.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/review-jh-audio-jh-13-pro-440861/
Scale of marks in Frequency Range . .

High band: 10
Mid band: 10
Low band: 10

Breakdown:

Transparency: 10
Soundstage: 9
Stereo imaging: 10
Extension: 9.5
Impact: 9.5
Transient attack: 10
Ability to scale: 10
Smearing of micro-detail: 10
Efficiency: 8.5
Smoothness: 10
Speed, rhythm, and timing: 10
Decay: 10
Clarity: 10

* Mean Score: 9.8

Sound:

The JH 13 Pro’s frequency response is one of the most neutral overall that I have heard while still retaining musicality. It is dead flat throughout most of the marks in the frequency range with exception to a peak in the 45-55 Hz neighborhood. I detect no distortion of marks in the sub band when listening to the JH 13 Pro’s, which considering the hump is amazing. The effect of the peak in the sub band gives the wearer a greater sense of impact and decay to sub marks. There is no mutation or interference of the frequency response of sub marks or any mids/highs as attributed to the hump in the sub band. The JH 13 Pro provides clarity, transparency, and refinement that is an order of magnitude higher than most headphones I have owned/used.

Jh13的頻率表現,是我聽過最自然的一支.

The details, speed, tonal range, and imaging all scales up with amplification in a dedicated system. The presentation fully envelops the wearer and the monitors disappear completely. All marks in the frequency range are imaged with a soundstage, which contains an astounding sense of depth and accuracy. The sound seems to go on forever in all directions when the recording warrants. Overall, the imaging is out from head predominantly. The ghost image is strikingly accurate with slightly different orientation pending the source material. The speed of the JH 13 Pro is some of the best I have ever heard, this increased quickness in imaging and detail retrieval allows the wearer to hear deeper into recordings. The JH 13 Pro enables the listener to more easily concentrate on the entire stereo image. This is possible due to the JH 13 Pro's resolving nature that also aids in more naturally depicting micro details.

The soundstage on the JH 13 Pro is almost unbelievable coming from a custom IEM. The soundstage is constructed with vast spaciousness in all directions. There is a remarkably realistic sense of depth within the stereo image, thus allowing the JH 13 Pro’s focused imaging to shine with great accuracy. The width of the soundstage is better than any IEM I have ever heard and is comparable but not better than high-end full sized headphones. Although not equal to a home speaker setup in terms soundstage width, the accurate imaging and resolution along with timbre is as good or better than many home systems I have heard. The speed of the JH 13 Pro along with its unrivaled clarity and airiness can easily be compared to an electrostatic earspeaker such as the detailed STAX 4070 or SR-007. The resolution and imaging can be compared with the dynamic earspeaker from AKG, the K-1000. With its airy and precise imaging, the JH 13 Pro provides utter realism and vigor to music.

13的音廠是令人難以置信的.

The frequency response is mostly balanced allowing the wearer to focus on the singer(s) voice origin.. When listening to a live studio recording, you can easily pick out the source of the instrument and the space around the performer. The JH 13 Pro is so sensitive and deep into the music, that you can tell when a singer moves his/her head while performing. This can be heard on Creedence Clearwater Rival’s ‘Green River’ during several passages. Micro details such as singers licking their lips, fingers crossing over strings, or performers taking in a breath are retrieved on the JH 13 Pro. The decay of micro details and transients is nothing short of amazing on the JH 13 Pro.

The overall soundstage on the JH 13 Pro is very accurate and robust, pending the source material. Imaging can take on an abstract effect with simultaneous elements of percussion and rhythm, as heard on Tan Dun’s ‘Hero’. This soundtrack helps the JH 13 Pro demonstrate the pinpoint imaging of detail along with pace and timing nicely. The speed and soundstage also shows the natural space of the recording with cues plotting from reverse to front. This is especially interesting in listening to a live recording where the performers are using dedicated microphones on instruments, and where multiple instruments are involved. The JH 13 Pro excels on revealing spatial cues and arrangements of sound with natural timbre, space, and time. This effect is heard beautifully on Alison Krauss & Union Station’s ‘Live’ album.

The treble on the JH 13 Pro is extremely accurate and refined. The highs are simply lightning fast and extend nicely. The marks in the high band are natural sounding and effortless. There is no harshness in the highs whatsoever. The JH 13 Pro’s highs are as close to perfect than anything else I have heard on from a custom IEM or dynamic headphone. They extend further than the Grado HP-1000 series HP2 but have a similar smoothness and refinement. I think the highs on the JH 13 Pro are better than the HP2 and comparable (somewhat) to the Sony MDR-R10 and MDR-010, with the realism and speed to accompany resolution. I sense no interference in the highs on the JH 13 Pro with any other marks in the frequency range. The marks in the high band seem to extend with realistic decay in all directions, which is remarkable for an IEM. The decay of treble is one best attributes of the JH 13 Pro, illustrating sound images accurately from beginning to disappearance. The JH 13 Pro has some of the best decay on a headphone I have ever heard, this strength helps in providing realism and building melodies. When a vocalist is harmonizing with other performers or instruments, the resolution of the JH 13 Pro takes the music to another level. This effect is demonstrated nicely on Andre Reiu’s ‘The Flying Dutchman’. It is refreshing to hear bells that sound like bells (like a church bell), and not the monitors reproducing a bell-like sound. The JH 13 Pro delivers the details of the highs completely and convincingly when it comes to the striking of bells or metal steel drums.

The midrange is also accurate and refined. The tonal range of the mids consists of everything you would require of a listening experience. I have always emphasized the importance of midrange and felt it pertinent to involvement of the listener, and the connection to the recording. The JH 13 Pro has some of the finest marks in the midrange of most headphones available in production. Being that the timbre is faithful on the JH 13 Pro, instruments sound so real that your mind images them for you with its own mental image. In other words, the realism of the music creates mental imagery corresponding to the actual instruments used (for me). This type of categorizing happens subconsciously and is a further an extension of the resolution of the JH 13 Pro. It is in this manner that helps me connect with the recording and enhancing the music. I expect much of the refinement in the midrange is suspect for this effect. With the primarily flat frequency response, the imagining of notes in the mid band is easily discernable. The decay of the mids on the JH 13 Pro is near perfect, thus besting all other custom earphones per my assessment and in this regard.

The bass on the JH 13 Pro is beyond explanation, really. Marks in the low band are the most natural and accurate sounding of any custom IEM by a fair margin. In fact, the bass on the JH 13 Pro is even better in resolution than many high-end systems I have owned over the years. (In my findings, the bass on the JH 13 Pro is on par eve better with certain phones with known positive attributes of bass.. i.e. the ATH-L3000, Ultrasone Ed.9, K-1000, OII, and PS-1). The extreme sub marks extend unbelievably low on the JH 13 Pro. There is also a tangible texture to the bass, which coupled with the speed of the imaging on the JH 13 Pro, is usually only heard in a high-end systems. The bass along with dynamic range varies from recording to recording. Overall, I find the bass on the JH 13 Pro to be as good as any I have heard from a headphone. With its texture, extension, and decay, the JH 13 Pro’s bass is something to hear from any audio enthusiast. There does exist a feeling which is more visceral, which sadly yet understandably cannot be reproduced on the JH 13 Pro. However, the accuracy and extension of the bass is both snappy and natural on the JH 13 Pro, which most high-end headphones fall short in this area. The sub marks in live recordings are retrieved with immediacy and accuracy on the JH 13 Pro. On most live recordings, there comes a passage where I was not aware that the bass was that well played and/or captured within the recording. I attribute this perhaps to the light-like speed that fuels the 13 Pros’ sense of timing and decay. The JH 13 Pro scales up and gives you the extra distance if present in the source recording. The JH 13 Pro provides a higher level of realism to reverb, micro details, transients, and vocals. The accuracy of the bass has been expertly crafted, in a nutshell.

Verdict:

The sound that the JH 13 Pro is somehow able to project is like what you may expect if you were inside of a Salvador Dali piece and Claude Monet piece combined. Where the unfailing beauty and vastness of space and time come together in harmony. I use a visual metaphor because the JH 13 Pro’s possess qualities of beauty that blend with visual cues of time and space, areas where both Monet and Dali are well represented. Listening to the JH 13 Pro is like transcending time and space into a realm of sound and clarity that rivals most dreams I’ve had. In short, the JH 13 Pro is capable of producing a lucid yet vividly alive rendering of your best music.

The JH 13 Pro provides a new standard of resolution in the custom world. Listening to the JH 13 Pro straight out of a DAP provides a high level of sound quality as well for portable use. There exists a realistic palette of space and sound with the JH 13 Pro, which I cannot honestly say that many other headphones are capable of providing. The JH 13 Pro really shine with live recordings, reproducing live concerts in a way that may leave wearers with their mouths open.

JH13提供了一個新的方案給客製化的世界.直聽Jh13就可以提供高品質的音樂與方便的攜帶性.我並沒有辦法很明確的說JH13的空間感與聲音可以用哪一支耳機來相比你,JH13對於使用者來說, 只會讓使用者吃驚到嘴巴掉下來.

The JH 13 Pro is as refined as it is resolving and disappears completely. These monitors provide a plethora of details that come at the wearer with accuracy and warp speed. The JH 13 Pro’s ability to recreate music with a realistic soundstage and imaging ending with sublime decay. For example, in Azam Ali’s ‘Portal of Grace’, the decay of vocals coupled with the resolution of instruments is as natural sounding as I have ever heard from this recording. The echo form the Ali's voice inflection is just wonderful. There is a sense of realism in the JH 13 Pro’s imaging, and where clarity and resolution are second to none. The JH 13 Pro handles micro detail with the speed and attack necessary to image the effect's appearance, and makes disappear the effect with a natural sense of time. Where there exist elevated vocals, which extend extremely north in the frequency range, the JH 13 Pro extends and sings like a fine violin. There is very little to no roll off of the highs. I also detect no smearing of details nor marks anywhere in the imaging. Complex passages become alive with concise pace, rhythm, and timing. The JH 13 Pro excels at providing accurate images of varying volume levels that occur simultaneously in a recording.

As always, the better the source and recording quality, the better the JH 13 Pro will sound. The JH 13 Pro is highly recommended for general listening purposes and for mixing purposes. Because of the frequency response, I would also recommend these monitors to performers for on-stage use, practicing alone with an instrument, recording in a studio or live setting, or just monitoring mixes for analysis.
最後由 Hkimo 於 週日 8月 23, 2009 1:28 am 編輯,總共編輯了 29 次。
土製炸彈般的外觀.
讓人聽不厭的內在.
這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

文章: 6
註冊時間: 週二 12月 28, 2004 12:36 am

Re: 國外JH 13 PRO的評論

文章apia978 發表於 週一 6月 29, 2009 8:34 pm

索性」.....意思等同「乾脆就」.......(O)

所幸」.....意思類似「好家在」.......(X)

小弟對這方面有點潔癖,還請見諒。 :haha:
器材搭配無絕對,親耳驗收最對味。

小弟的露天賣場: http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php?s=apia978
頭像
apia978
SR40
SR40

文章: 0
註冊時間: 週日 4月 17, 2005 7:48 pm
來自: 變態森林

Re: 國外JH 13 PRO的評論

文章Hkimo 發表於 週一 6月 29, 2009 8:57 pm

apia978 寫:索性」.....意思等同「乾脆就」.......(O)

所幸」.....意思類似「好家在」.......(X)

小弟對這方面有點潔癖,還請見諒。 :haha:

感謝提醒!!
土製炸彈般的外觀.
讓人聽不厭的內在.
這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

Re: 國外JH 13 PRO的評論(已修正內文)

文章forevera06 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 2:26 pm

不知道跟UE 11的三頻比起來差多少

期待板上大大的開箱文

如果評價超越或跟UE持平

就決定敗下去了

畢竟三萬左右的六單元耳機

聽起來就是有爽度 :aiya:
頭像
forevera06
SR40
SR40

註冊時間: 週三 6月 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Re: 國外JH 13 PRO的評論(已修正內文)

文章Hkimo 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 3:02 pm

(全文拉至頁首)
與UE11 三頻的比較在那邊有了,我拉出來:

JH13给我的第一印象是,声场比UE11开阔一个档次,通透感高于ER4,人声靠前,低频比UE11略有收敛,感觉是更HIFI,高频中频均强于UE11,我觉得JH13走出了舞台反监听的道路,而是进入了真正HIFI的殿堂,多单元的衔接问题已经不复存在。让人感觉这才是声音的真谛,相信有机会能拥有的人能体会到我现在的感觉。听着JH13,会让我忘记我在听动铁,自然流畅如水。

低音沉,中音准,低音甜,说的就是JH13。
最後由 Hkimo 於 週三 7月 01, 2009 2:51 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
土製炸彈般的外觀.
讓人聽不厭的內在.
這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

Re: 國外JH 13 PRO的評論(新增對岸評論)

文章89631139 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 3:25 pm

看得我都好想衝JH13 PRO了 :grin:
頭像
SR40
SR40

文章: 8
註冊時間: 週三 7月 20, 2005 7:51 pm
來自: 高雄/台北

文章Hkimo 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 5:42 pm

現在在Head Fi,已經可以看到一些爭論,有兩個人認為JH 13 PRO比下面大部分的耳機好.
Ultrasone Edition 9, Ultrasone ALO-780, Grado RS-1, Grado 325i, Grado 225, Sennheiser HD600, Sennheiser HD650, Denon D5000, Denon D7000, Audio-Technica ESW10JPN, AKG 701, AKG 271, AKG 601, Beyer DT990, Beyer DT880.
但因為人數不多,所以先看看就好.
也可以等台灣的開箱文出現之後再說吧(相信一個月內可能會有消息)!!

不過晚一點會有人再PO心得出來,看來又會有文章可以看了.
此外,也有人反應戴起還怪怪的.

PS:現在HEAD-FI已經在討論要不要用AMP的問題了.
土製炸彈般的外觀.
讓人聽不厭的內在.
這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

文章forevera06 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Hkimo 寫:現在在Head Fi,已經可以看到一些爭論,有兩個人認為JH 13 PRO比下面大部分的耳機好.
Ultrasone Edition 9, Ultrasone ALO-780, Grado RS-1, Grado 325i, Grado 225, Sennheiser HD600, Sennheiser HD650, Denon D5000, Denon D7000, Audio-Technica ESW10JPN, AKG 701, AKG 271, AKG 601, Beyer DT990, Beyer DT880.
但因為人數不多,所以先看看就好.

此外,也有人反應戴起還怪怪的.

目前入手這款耳機的人數好像還是很少

對岸的開箱文JH13也才一千多號而已

小弟覺得 等多數人入手後的評價

才具有公信力吧 :haha:
頭像
forevera06
SR40
SR40

文章Hkimo 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 6:40 pm

forevera06 寫:
Hkimo 寫:現在在Head Fi,已經可以看到一些爭論,有兩個人認為JH 13 PRO比下面大部分的耳機好.
但因為人數不多,所以先看看就好.

此外,也有人反應戴起還怪怪的.

目前入手這款耳機的人數好像還是很少

對岸的開箱文JH13也才一千多號而已

小弟覺得 等多數人入手後的評價

才具有公信力吧 :haha:

同意你的論點.
這一定要很多人聽過之後才準.
土製炸彈般的外觀.
讓人聽不厭的內在.
這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

文章DECADE 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 9:12 pm

真的這麼神!?
看了真心動說 :grin:
JH 13 PRO竟然比一堆旗艦級耳罩式耳機好!?
如果是真的還得了! :grin:
頭像
DECADE
SR40
SR40

註冊時間: 週六 2月 02, 2008 4:10 am

文章wrc2009 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 9:36 pm

DECADE 寫:真的這麼神!?
看了真心動說 :grin:
JH 13 PRO竟然比一堆旗艦級耳罩式耳機好!?
如果是真的還得了! :grin:

我覺得可能耶
因為如果直接把那些旗艦級耳罩直接插在隨身訊源上PK的話
贏面就會很大... :eeh:
因為根本就推不好阿 :D
wrc2009
SR40
SR40

註冊時間: 週六 12月 27, 2008 11:06 am
來自: Earth

文章bbr0406 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 9:38 pm

forevera06 寫:目前入手這款耳機的人數好像還是很少
對岸的開箱文JH13也才一千多號而已

對岸訂製的那個網兄好像是第三個訂製JH13的人
怎編號會跳到一千多號 :aa:
退燒ing....
想玩的、想聽的都試過了
沒有遺憾了....XD
頭像
bbr0406
SR60
SR60

文章: 115
註冊時間: 週三 9月 05, 2007 12:02 pm

文章forevera06 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 10:31 pm

bbr0406 寫:
forevera06 寫:目前入手這款耳機的人數好像還是很少
對岸的開箱文JH13也才一千多號而已

對岸訂製的那個網兄好像是第三個訂製JH13的人
怎編號會跳到一千多號 :aa:

有一些藝人還有幕後工作者應該不會發開箱文吧 :sing:
頭像
forevera06
SR40
SR40

文章bbr0406 發表於 週二 6月 30, 2009 11:44 pm

forevera06 寫:有一些藝人還有幕後工作者應該不會發開箱文吧 :sing:

個人認為藝人......應該沒那麼瘋.....吧 :ho:
退燒ing....
想玩的、想聽的都試過了
沒有遺憾了....XD
頭像
bbr0406
SR60
SR60

文章: 115
註冊時間: 週三 9月 05, 2007 12:02 pm

文章k@rogers 發表於 週三 7月 01, 2009 12:40 am

好神話的耳機ㄚ
不如大家把UE和WESTONE訂製耳機賣一賣 :D
來個團購改買這隻ㄚ :ho:
不過!別算我一份 :D
頭像
k@rogers
SR40
SR40

文章: 31
註冊時間: 週六 10月 04, 2008 5:34 pm
來自: 丼底

文章阿谷 發表於 週三 7月 01, 2009 2:06 pm

感覺像這種等級的東西,需要一點時間來評價
一開始的絢麗的確會讓人迷惑
能夠長長久久越陳越香才是好東西阿
不過13不管怎麼看都比11還划算的感覺 :aa:
我也療下去了= =
冷門又好聲的耳機真是吸引人阿!!
耳擴:MINI3,谷津HA1
耳機:music maker - CM700ti - AKG K99 - SONY MDR-SA5000 - SONY PFR-V1 - GRADO PS1000?
訊源:目前是 漢聲STUDIO
阿谷
SR40
SR40

文章: 21
註冊時間: 週一 2月 11, 2008 12:16 pm

文章Hkimo 發表於 週三 7月 01, 2009 2:48 pm

WRC2009在另一篇有說過
沒親自聽過之前總不能批評說
六單體的耳機聲音不會比較好
"再說每個人的口味都不同
這更沒有標準答案了"

而阿谷也提過
更別說是同時擁有很多副cm的人
如果有的話這個人的評論"或許"還比較有參考價值
會用"或許"當然是因為各有所好
把焦點集中在聲音的表現會比較有意義
"單體多與寡就不是那麼重要了
只要可以有你想要的聲音10單體的又何妨?"

所以每個人的口味各有不同.
我CM7Ti聽習慣了.
聽5 PRO 與Triple 10 pro.
說真的,我都不是很習慣.

每個人習慣不同,聽的感覺也不同.
不然也不會有之前UE 11 PRO換CK100的案例發生(少數啦).

只是在購買的時候,我們總是希望可以買到全方面的耳機
(之前跟阿谷聊過,難道每首歌都要去區分配哪一個耳機,哪一個訊原,哪一個耳擴才好聽,那不是太累了嗎?)
所以對於JH 13 PRO難免會有期待.
畢竟,他看起來很像一隻全方位的耳機(Double LOW,MID,HIGH),
但對多少人的胃口,我想就是見仁見智了.
(不能試聽就砸一台筆電的錢,心臟的力道要夠阿,如果不合口味,會不會發生JH 13 PRO換Triple 10 或WES3或IE8的例子? :haha: )

PS:Headfi那邊好熱鬧,一天五頁,等下班慢慢看,有特殊的或是比較的再貼過來
土製炸彈般的外觀.
讓人聽不厭的內在.
這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

文章erec829 發表於 週三 7月 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Hkimo 寫:WRC2009在另一篇有說過
沒親自聽過之前總不能批評說
六單體的耳機聲音不會比較好
"再說每個人的口味都不同
這更沒有標準答案了"

而阿谷也提過
更別說是同時擁有很多副cm的人
如果有的話這個人的評論"或許"還比較有參考價值
會用"或許"當然是因為各有所好
把焦點集中在聲音的表現會比較有意義
"單體多與寡就不是那麼重要了
只要可以有你想要的聲音10單體的又何妨?"

所以每個人的口味各有不同.
我CM7Ti聽習慣了.
聽5 PRO 與Triple 10 pro.
說真的,我都不是很習慣.

每個人習慣不同,聽的感覺也不同.
不然也不會有之前UE 11 PRO換CK100的案例發生(少數啦).

只是在購買的時候,我們總是希望可以買到全方面的耳機
(之前跟阿谷聊過,難道每首歌都要去區分配哪一個耳機,哪一個訊原,哪一個耳擴才好聽,那不是太累了嗎?)
所以對於JH 13 PRO難免會有期待.
畢竟,他看起來很像一隻全方位的耳機(Double LOW,MID,HIGH),
但對多少人的胃口,我想就是見仁見智了.
(不能試聽就砸一台筆電的錢,心臟的力道要夠阿,如果不合口味,會不會發生JH 13 PRO換Triple 10 或WES3或IE8的例子? :haha: )

PS:Headfi那邊好熱鬧,一天五頁,等下班慢慢看,有特殊的或是比較的再貼過來

耳機的敗家路都是循序漸進的,
想當初踏到這個洞的第一支耳機就是CM7TI
當時RUNNING的興奮和聆聽時的感動,
真的是難以言喻,
但日子久了,就不滿足於ATH過尖的高音及貧弱的低音了,
改入手UE SF 5 PRO,
最近又跟5 PRO說掰掰,改入手11PRO
誰知道會不會哪天耳朵又不滿足,就......
不過11 PRO都還沒RUN開勒,想太多^^ :blush:
訊源:IMOD 5.5G
耳擴:IQUBE MOD
耳機:CM7 TI-->SF 5 PRO -->UE11PRO
線材:UE11原廠線
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
隨身裝備配置已近98%.....
頭像
erec829
SR40
SR40

文章: 4
註冊時間: 週六 5月 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Re: 國外JH 13 PRO的評論(最完整的解析除來了)

文章Hkimo 發表於 週一 7月 06, 2009 5:48 pm

今天在Head Fi,看到最完整的解析了.

未來將只會貼文,而不會翻.
有興趣的自己上吧!

PS:想要買的已經可以直接找音悅了.目前沒有也不會有團購了.
在這裡跟有寄信給我的說聲抱歉.
土製炸彈般的外觀.
讓人聽不厭的內在.
這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

Re: 國外JH 13 PRO的評論(最完整的解析來了)

文章bewin7 發表於 週一 7月 06, 2009 7:21 pm

有人已經決定要訂製了嗎?
我想我應該會去作吧
bewin7
SR40
SR40

註冊時間: 週四 1月 24, 2008 2:04 pm

文章erec829 發表於 週一 7月 06, 2009 7:26 pm

bewin7 寫:有人已經決定要訂製了嗎?
我想我應該會去作吧

放心,侯姐已經衝啦~~~期待她的開箱中~~
訊源:IMOD 5.5G
耳擴:IQUBE MOD
耳機:CM7 TI-->SF 5 PRO -->UE11PRO
線材:UE11原廠線
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
隨身裝備配置已近98%.....
頭像
erec829
SR40
SR40

文章: 4
註冊時間: 週六 5月 23, 2009 11:01 pm

文章psilu001 發表於 週一 7月 06, 2009 11:55 pm

erec829 寫:
bewin7 寫:有人已經決定要訂製了嗎?
我想我應該會去作吧

放心,侯姐已經衝啦~~~期待她的開箱中~~

喔喔
侯姐衝了啊?
讚讚讚!
搬椅子等開箱心得啊 :D
懷念秋葉原yodobashi的嘆息之牆...
頭像
psilu001
SR40
SR40

文章: 25
註冊時間: 週一 3月 07, 2005 2:00 pm

文章阿谷 發表於 週二 7月 07, 2009 12:10 am

Hkimo 寫:今天在Head Fi,看到最完整的解析了.

未來將只會貼文,而不會翻.
有興趣的自己上吧!

PS:想要買的已經可以直接找音悅了.目前沒有也不會有團購了.
在這裡跟有寄信給我的說聲抱歉.

KIMO什麼時候換你衝阿^^
等你喔!
我也療下去了= =
冷門又好聲的耳機真是吸引人阿!!
耳擴:MINI3,谷津HA1
耳機:music maker - CM700ti - AKG K99 - SONY MDR-SA5000 - SONY PFR-V1 - GRADO PS1000?
訊源:目前是 漢聲STUDIO
阿谷
SR40
SR40

文章: 21
註冊時間: 週一 2月 11, 2008 12:16 pm

文章Hkimo 發表於 週二 7月 07, 2009 12:55 pm

阿谷 寫:
Hkimo 寫:今天在Head Fi,看到最完整的解析了.

未來將只會貼文,而不會翻.
有興趣的自己上吧!