這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

文章: 6
註冊時間: 週二 12月 28, 2004 12:36 am

Re: Iqube or SR71A, P51 or Hornet,那一台ok?

文章斯路 發表於 週一 7月 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Hkimo 寫:各位前輩.
有鑒於A7的推力實在不夠,因此不得不開始考慮隨身AMP的問題.
但是目前在台灣能見度較高的好像只有Iqube還有其他廠牌.
而RAY的在台灣好像都比較看不見.(聽說音悅已前有進..... :D )

因此想請教各位已經有AMP的.
那一台會比較好?

Iqube跟Ray的AMP比起來差在哪邊??

之前有看過分的等級.

1000以下,
3000~5000元.
萬元以上.

RAY跟IQUBE應該都是歸類在萬元以上的,但是,他的差異在哪裡.
聽說RAY比較有美國風味.

在這邊先謝謝各位了. :aiya:

iQube感覺就是沒音染
全頻平均自然
要挑音質音色上的缺點就說它的低頻有一段音域稍稍有人為突出的感覺
以及其體型與重量

Ray的Hornet是除了本身RSA的音染之外再提昇中高頻的
與MGRA7並不相配 整體音色很有攻擊性 絕不耐聽 續航力也低
硬要配Hornet的話需要在線材方面調音(雖然效果並不大)

我沒有對SR71A或P51有深厚的認識 不多加評論了

另外推介Corda XXS/Graham Slee Voyager吧
就音色音質體型重量性價比 這兩台應該會比iQube/RSA更好

另一點是 小心MGR-A7的LO口
因為它的奇特位置 一不留神綑得不好的話就會壞掉囉
斯路
SR40
SR40

文章: 4
註冊時間: 週四 3月 27, 2008 10:23 pm

文章Hkimo 發表於 週一 7月 13, 2009 8:14 pm

謝!!
我會特別注意的A7的Line out真的... :cold:
土製炸彈般的外觀.
讓人聽不厭的內在.
這是我的隨身系統.

但我要擔心的是,
那一天在銀行拿出來,會不會被警衛注意報警呢??
Hkimo
SR40
SR40

文章: 6
註冊時間: 週二 12月 28, 2004 12:36 am

文章erec829 發表於 週三 7月 15, 2009 7:02 pm

小弟剛再head-fi上有看到一篇耳擴的平價排名,好像是一篇可信度挺高的文,
來源是http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f105/review-portable-amp-roundup-37-portable-amps-reviewed-compared-214588/
剛好H大想問的是排名2~5名
小弟就列一下他們的評價好了,
第一位 Triad Audio Lisa III
Build Quality: A-: Well built in a nice metal hammond case. Nice faceplate and knobs. LOVE having RCA jacks, but would have preferred hacing a mini-jack in parallel. Not quite quiet enough for IEM use without an impedance adapter. It should come with a power supply at this price, especially since it uses internal rechargeable batteries, and gets a modest 5-6 hours on a single charge.
Treble: A+: Oh, those highs. SOOOO very clean, extended, airy, sweet, detailed...the treble is so much better than most portable amps. Only RSA amps, Meier Move and the PRII are in the same league. And I'd say the extension and airiness is even better on the LisaIII than any of these. Not night-and-day better, mind you, but better..
Midrange: A+: The midrange is open, lush, inviting, and very transparent. It's not the least bit too aggressive, but it isn't at all recessed either. I guess that makes it neutral, but not in a sterile way - it's "good neutral". If anything, perhaps it's just a touch warm. That's a good way to be.
Bass: A+: The bass is of course quite tailorable in terms of quantity, due to the bass countour knob, but the quality is excellent - it's well defined, tight, and has good "speed" of attack. And it's as deep as your headphones can muster, to be sure. And that control knob means you can have as much of it as you want. For my Denon D5000's it was best left off. For Sennheiser HD580's, though, I liked the bass control at about 1/3 "on".. Great pace and rhythm.
Neutrality: A+: Supurbly neutral, but not analytical or cold. Just plain old not colored.
Soundstaging: A: The soundstage is also exceptionally good -- nicely deep, wide, and fleshed out. It isn't light years ahead of other amps here, but it's still great.
Transparency: A+: I do not hear any way in which the Lisa III isn't transparent. WIDE open window to the music

第二位 Qables iQube
Build Quality: A+: Excellent, VERY attractive metal case. I wasn't sure at first about having the jack on the back and the volume control on the front, but I loved it in the end. There is a very slight turn-on tick. But overall, the build quality is among the very, very best, and it's the kind of thing that gives great pride of ownership.
Treble: A+: clean, clear, grain-free, extended and transparent. Great air and extension, and very natural. It wasn't too aggressive ever, but it wasn't at all soft or rolled off. I wouldn't use it with super-bright headphones. But this really isn't the iQube doing anything other than being VERY neutral.
Midrange: A: smooth, clean, and open - with amazing see-through type clarity, while being tonally very neutral. There is perhaps just a touch of reticence, but not enough to worry about.
Bass: A: Ultra-deep and powerful, with excellent definition and speed. VERY tight, but not overly generous. Again, Neutral comes to mind.
Neutrality: A+: The new king of Neutrality. Over and over again that's how I thought of it. Easily shows the difference between headphones in a flash. Only the LISA III is in the same league here. While I still love the Meier Move, it has a "sound" moreso than the iQube.
Soundstaging: A-: The soundstage was great, but it wasn't the WORLD's widest. Still, nothing to sneeze at.
Transparency: A: Nothing to take issue with here either. Try as I might to pick up some kind of issue with transparency related to the use of class D, I couldn't. I just loved it.

第二位 RSA Mustang P-51 (與IQUBE同位)
Build Quality: A+: Attractive metal case, properly sized metal knob, very sturdy connectors. Doesn’t get any better.

Treble: A: Amazingly smooth and musical, and yet highly detailed. Maybe not quite as extended as the iQube, but if not, very close. Slightly more extended than the Meier 2Move. The unusual instrumentation on Joanna Newsome’s “Cosmia” was very well rendered.

Midrange: A++: OK, here it comes – the best mids of any portable headphone amp EVER. Yes, this includes the iQube, 2Move, and any of Ray’s other amps. The mids on the Mustang have to be heard to be believed. I was SHOCKED. So pretty, so lush and liquid, and yet so neutral and transparent. Joanna Newsome’s harp and voice on “Cosmia” were so good I truly got shivers and goosebumps. The Mustang’s mids are nothing short of THRILLING.

Bass: A+: Full, tight, tuneful, punchy, deep bass. RSA amps all have great bass, and this one is no exception. No bloat, but lots of meat. Really nice. Just about the perfect combination of fullness, power, and control.

Neutrality: A+: Is it just a touch warm? Probably. Does this make it sound colored? NO WAY. It sounds completely natural – maybe to a level I haven’t quite experienced.

Soundstaging: A: The soundstage was deep, wide, and very well defined. It isn’t quite as good iQube in this regard, but this still will not be seen as a shortcoming.

Transparency: A+: It’s amazingly transparent – it has a jaw-droppingly open, clear, are grain-free sound. It really excels here. Music just naturally flows out of the Mustang, in a liquid, natural way.

第二位兩台應該是在伯仲之間,
只是第一位也太誇張了,
拿了5個A+不說,除了外觀外,有關聲音的評價都在A以上.....嚇死人~~ :ale:
不過價位上就是由上往下排啦~~~ :cold:
訊源:IMOD 5.5G
耳擴:IQUBE MOD
耳機:CM7 TI-->SF 5 PRO -->UE11PRO
線材:UE11原廠線
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
隨身裝備配置已近98%.....
頭像
erec829
SR40
SR40

文章: 4
註冊時間: 週六 5月 23, 2009 11:01 pm

文章killkli 發表於 週四 7月 16, 2009 1:45 pm

第一位的lisa就不要考慮了
那是一個很巨大的隨身耳擴
實在是不隨身了

二位的兩台iQuobe 與P51都很棒
P51超級小,中頻細密,我很喜歡
iQuobe沒用過,但看過尺寸,大概是P51的1.5倍大,考慮尺寸的話,也許P51比較好

但是最近RSA又要出新的耳擴,
叫做Shadow,尺寸已經到達片薄的等級,
canjam上試聽過的人覺得跟p51聲音功力相當
所以不妨可以等一下,
killkli